Sunday, March 3, 2013


Greetings! Welcome to the my blog on South Jersey native plants. I decided to blog this year as I had such a great time exploring last year and wanted to be able to share with my customers, friends and fellow native plant enthusiasts. I will also be tweeting on Twitter. I guess I am finally catching up to all this social networking stuff. I also started a Flickr account to share photos of plants, insects, historical places and scenery. I hope to blog at least weekly.

Things are a little behind schedule this year due to Hurricane Sandy. The nursery lost two greenhouse units and some plants. But overall, damage was minor here. While South Jersey in general was spared the brunt of the storm, I know it was a different story in the northern regions. My heart goes out to all of those in Central and North Jersey as well as in New York, where the storm did so much damage. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that you are safe and on the path to recovery.

Raven

3 comments:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    Doggie Nation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara,

      Glad to have you along. I am hoping to get those plant highlight blogs going real soon. I am planning on picking a different native each month and blogging about it. If you follow me on twitter you will get updates when the blogs are published.

      Best regards,

      Raven

      Delete